Seafood Fried Rice is one of those dishes that we serve when we need something quick and easy, especially when you have the right ingredients in the freezer. Of all the fried rice variants this one perhaps is my personal favourite due to the fact that it is made out of seafood. An all in one dish that that definitely would satisfy every seafood lovers taste buds.
5 cups cold cooked rice
3 large eggs
15 pcs prawns, shelled and deveined
2 squid tubes, sliced
1 dozen squid balls, quartered
2 pcs crab sticks, sliced
1 cup corn kernels
1/2 cup green peas
1/2 cup spring onions, chopped
ground black pepper
2 tsp sesame oil
1. Add oil in a wok until the surface is completely covered.
2. Add prawns and stir fry until cooked, remove prawns then set aside
3. Add squid then stir fry until cooked, remove squid then set aside
4. Add crab sticks then stir fry for a couple of seconds, remove crab sticks then set aside
5. Add squid balls and stir fry until cooked.
6. Add rice, corn and green peas then stir fry for 5 minutes.
7. Place rice on the side of the wok and pour in eggs, scramble and mix thoroughly.
8. Once eggs are cooked mix it with the rice then add the cooked prawns, squid, crab stick, sesame oil and spring onions.
7. Season with fish sauce and freshly ground black pepper.